SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't use the good stuff mate just auto glym bsc for the wash & t-cut color fast (black) applicator pad & micro fibre cloth to shine and some stella to drink :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
I saw one on a citroen C2 that said "clean me"
and underneath someone, I presume the owner wrote " I know but am not paying a f***ing fiver at BP to clean it"

it's almost an entire essay!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
went to a wash while u wait at tescos once they used a big squidge thing to wipe the water of the car and did a load of damage to the paint work now i only wash it myself!

·
Registered
150 Posts
You can't beat washing and shining your own motor, i love the end result of a good cleaning session, my wife thinks we are all a bunch of sad buggers but she does not have the passion or love for the cars we own, still i dont really take much notice of the washing she does from day to day, oh well thats life.

Still ive started to digress, nice job fella.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my wife knows cars only by colour eg. saw a nice red car up the shops then my 8 year old son says it was a evo 8 dad while shaking his head but i cant tell you where the iron is never mind the colour.

·
Registered
427 Posts
had a friend the other day say "I saw a car down the road and I guessed the name right, it was a Nissan Freelander" and a friend at my old school allegidly saw a Ferrari Murcielago. after further questioning it turned out to be a Discovery

·
Registered
150 Posts
Whenever my good lady tells me she has seen a really nice car i always ask what she has seen,(Always a mistake) she always replies-you know the red one or the silver one.

?????????????????????-yes my love i know exactly which one you mean:confused1bb:

Oh such simple minded pickles they are.:yes4lo:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts