SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the site and forum Old Law ......... I am a bit worried about your dreams tho :D

Pop along to the nutters in the Scots section and go to a local meet if you can soon!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Hi
Welcome, it great to see another Scot comin to the site

Keep your eyes peeled in the Scottish section for all the latest local news and events

Make youself at home and have some fun

Dave
:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you go to User Cp and then to the bottom of the page you will see the section that you can put the path in for your Avatar, if you have any problems drop us a line ;)

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Just what we needed... another nut case!!

No offence Old Law... how ya doin. Looks like you're already making yourself at home, so perhaps I'll just say that I will probably catch up with you somewhere along the line ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What is it with these peeps driving Yellow cars are they all nutters?

And why hasnt Carl got a Yellow car! ;)

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
You'd need to be to buy that colour in the first place IMHO ;)

Anyone seen Crofter on the road? I think he's replaced his throttle with a digital one (i.e. Throttle on or off - no inbetween)

:D :p :D :p :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Only trouble with the yellow is it tends to chip off if you look at it the wrong way. I believe this is the norm for seat paintwork on this years models at least.:confused:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Please don't say that Old Law...I only got my car on Sunday :( .

Si and Dave...yoou know you really want a yellow car next, your both in denial! :D :D

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Don't get me wrong Abi - I do like the yellow, but I couldn't live with having to look at it every day. I'd get :dead: of it pretty quick

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Well guys, at the end of the day, I had a choice of a yellow cupra or a yellow cupra, so I got yellow! The MK4 car that I had ordered which then got delayed was to be black, so there you go. There was no way I was turning down the chance of a cupra!

She does make me smile though when I see her. And today, as you'll know Dave, it is chucking it down (typical, I polished her yesterday!), so she cheers me up.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
The weather today is miserable :(

I'm not bothered tho Abi - like you - I waxed the car last night - and put rain-x on the windows.
I'd forgotten about the rain-x until I sat in the car and noticed I could see out through the rain - so I drove to work (safely and with good vision) without using the wipers once!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts