SEAT Automobiles Forum banner

Old Law

4K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  Cupra Dave 
G
#1 ·
Welcome to the site and forum Old Law ......... I am a bit worried about your dreams tho :D

Pop along to the nutters in the Scots section and go to a local meet if you can soon!

#12 ·
Just what we needed... another nut case!!

No offence Old Law... how ya doin. Looks like you're already making yourself at home, so perhaps I'll just say that I will probably catch up with you somewhere along the line ;)

#19 ·
Well guys, at the end of the day, I had a choice of a yellow cupra or a yellow cupra, so I got yellow! The MK4 car that I had ordered which then got delayed was to be black, so there you go. There was no way I was turning down the chance of a cupra!

She does make me smile though when I see her. And today, as you'll know Dave, it is chucking it down (typical, I polished her yesterday!), so she cheers me up.

#20 ·
The weather today is miserable :(

I'm not bothered tho Abi - like you - I waxed the car last night - and put rain-x on the windows.
I'd forgotten about the rain-x until I sat in the car and noticed I could see out through the rain - so I drove to work (safely and with good vision) without using the wipers once!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.