SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who the **** put in the ******* hack in to try and sensor out bloody swearing on the forum? Because you arsed up big time **** sucker.... :no:

You now can't have words with a swear word imbedded in them, like B*** or P***ENGER!!!

Sort it guys, surely it should only sensor out full words....

Pete

G

·
I did it because the amount of swearing on this forum is now pissing me off and I dont have time to keep looking all day for swear words for sure :no:

I will try and take certain words back out though to try and stop that happening.

As we are now working with the NSPCC do we really want to see swear words all over NOPE

I am having a **** day and its getting ****ter!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mate I think you took the post the wrong way... I was testing it with a few choice words, not having a go... hehehe

I agree we need it but we need one more intelligent maybe. It needs to just work on full words only. For the time being maybe take A S S out of the list as it's the only one that I can think of which is used inside other words. But when we sort the problem it should go back in..

Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.