SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my mum who's out at the town show, she decided to ring and tell me she's sitting in the Leon Cupra R and loving it! Goddammit!

She's going to grab me all the brochures from the stand so I can have some reading material!

Tom

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice of me was it?

Tell you what I'll do, especially for you...when I'm in the garage tomorrow...I'll have another seat in it especially for you! :kiss: :D :kiss: I'm nice like that!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha! Cheers!

My mum made me happy, she brought me back a new Ibiza catalogue and a price list for the new models.

I found out that she got talking to the person who sold us our car and he was all pro Leon on her and 'oh there's a nice 1.2 for you over there' so she got her key out, and said 'Ibiza Cupra, you [email protected] (that spells a naughty word BTW!) You sold me it! But I doubt you noticed, you had your head so far up your own *** it was scaring me!' I think she was drunk at the time!

I bet now there'll be a nice black TDi Sport there when I come to buy my new car and I won't be able to get it either!

Tom

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by Madskiair
I sat in one yesterday...very nice! But you didn't want to know that did you!! :elo:
Sat in one last week in the Bournemouth seat garage :moony:
My Dad's went and ordered one after we went out for a drive in it, think its comming next month :elo:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by toXXin

'Ibiza Cupra, you [email protected] (that spells a naughty word BTW!) You sold me it! But I doubt you noticed, you had your head so far up your own *** it was scaring me!'
Tom
:moony:
PMSL - Your mum sounds well funny - bet his face was a picture:eek:

Although aint all Seat salesmen the same - can't do enough to NAUGHTY WORD you when you're looking, then not a word once you've bought:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This salesman is not a nice guy in reality, it has been mentioned of his attitude on other forums and everyone has felt threatened to buy cars from him or go back.

My mum is now avoiding the garage in question and going to another one for servicing.

My mum is very funny when she's drunk. We went to our work do on Friday and she made me laugh at what she does when she's drunk!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.