SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed this news story. Apparently, if you are wrongly imprissoned, you are actually going to have to pay for your stay in prison! How on earth can you justify forcing innocent people who were wrongly imprissoned to pay the government for their board and lodgings while in prison? That just sounds ridiculous if you ask me.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
wtf....

I can't belive that......

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
yep its all part of the mickey mouse country we now live in. we used to have the bested law system in the world.

now its just a joke. and as for the moving down under yes please. just need to save some cash (would be easier if the goverment stopped taxing me so much to fund the refs new houses,cars lol)

·
Registered
618 Posts
ccpkmd;780325 said:
i do believe they take it out of the millioms of pounds they get in compensation
Still not fair. If you protested your innocence and still got sent down, you deserve every penny that you get in compensation. Why should you have to pay for having your life turned upside down!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.