SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will sound like a very odd question, but here it goes anyway.

I have an 04 Mk1 Leon.

I really like the look of aluminium pedals (my partner has them on her car).

What I am looking to do is replace the pedal or pedal covers with aluminium ones.

Are there any that are specifically designed for the Leon and where would I get them from.

If there arent any specifically for the Leon or Seat for that matter, will any type fit.

Cheers

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Have a look on VAGParts.com. They do about 3 sets of aluminium pedals originally fitted to the TT, Golf 25th Anniversary edition and Golf R32. All should just fit on to your existing pedals, replacing the existing pedal rubbers. The best bit is that they are genuine VAG parts, so the fit is spot on and they are easy to fit, unlike universal ones.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've seen this somewhere:
Under the "How-To Guides" there's an alloy pedals item by "Pabs" that links to the Leon Cupra site. The link seems to be broken, but a little digging on that site has led me to:

http://www.*************//knowledge...dal_covers_audi_tt_and_leon_car_mats_539.html

I'm assuming that's the full article that was intended. Apologies to Pabs and anyone at the seatcupra site if the link was intentionally broken, or if this is considered "hot-linking"

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your help.

Now I am torn. I am not too keen on the Golf R32 pedals, but it is which ones to chose out of the TT pedals and the Golf 25th Anniversary edition. I like both but need to make a decision. Any personal thoughts from anyone out there.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Most people go for the TT ones, as did I, and I will again on my A3 when I get around to it. Less people go for the 25th Anniv. pedals, so if you want to be a bit different they'd be the ones to go for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.