SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had loads of peeps ask me about what my wheels look like and we lost the original pics when the forums crashed... So..

Here's a pic of my baby with her new ( well a while ago they were ) wheels... :D

And before anyone has a go, yes they are filthy, but I've done probably 900miles since I had time to wash the car last... :(

Pete

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah mate but it looks like ur trying to imitate another model! And people might think "He can't afford an Audi so he's trying to turn his SEAT into one!" Which we know aint true!

Personal Opinion though u can do whatever u like mate :D

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and if ur thinking about 20inch Venoms i've tried mate i can't find anywhere that stock them :( they've been sold out for ages. Can't get enough of um they say :( :cn

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's in the pipeline mate, was hoping to have it done for Trax but no joy... Give me a couple of weeks and you wont recognise her... ;) ;) ;)

Pete

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was going for PSS9's but everyone seemed to be out of stock of them for the Leon ( hense I don't have them ), but I might go for something else if I see summat. I'm gonna see if anyone is offering anything off at Trax...

Pete

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.