SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet one of the latest members of Seat Enthusiasts...Daff!

I know you've all seen pics of these, but in my opinion, there can't be enough pics of yellow ones...plus it lets you all put a name to the face! :D :g :D

G

·
Welcome to the "Cupra" Club Abi ............... not so soure about the colour lol!

Well done Abi, look after it wont you ;)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by Madskiair
Meet one of the latest members of Seat Enthusiasts...Daff!

I know you've all seen pics of these, but in my opinion, there can't be enough pics of yellow ones...plus it lets you all put a name to the face! :D :g :D
Nice and a 52 plate..... unique too :D

Well done chap.
Enjoy.

(best choice of colour btw :D)

Bill

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx everyone for your wee messages!

The yellow is the business eh. You know you really want one Si!

I gave her her first wash tonight and will hopefully get a nice coat of polish on her first thing tomorrow morning.

:love: I just love her :love:

G

·
I have seen that common blue thing with that dodgy mechanic bloke driving :D :D :D :D :D

Yellow, is that what they call it. I thought they called it common

Si runs pretty quickly as he can feel the barrage of abuse coming!

:dead: :elo:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK, the blue is nice I suppose...but the yellow is really nice...even all the insects that were hugging it beofre I washed it thought so!!

Us Scots need something to cheer us up on a dreary winters day! :D

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
They always say that black makes you look thinner... that's why I bought a black Cupra.. still look like a fat ba*tard driving it though.. lol

I nearly bought yellow.. then changed my mind cos they had a black one delivered the day I went in to look at them. wanted the car quickly.

If I got a new Leon Cupra R it would definitely be in yellow... just need to decide if I am gonna get one now.. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts