SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are doing my head in ................

The Geordie one with the bizarre music ....

Ooooo look I can consolidate all my debts in to one bigger debt!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :frown3qg:

·
Registered
217 Posts
i hate the one where the guy is cutting grass with a old push/pull lawnmower bang a bit more debt and he has a new lawnmower,better looking wife and happy kids if only

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leon_Paul;785898 said:
It is quite funny, im a northerner(get called a geordie but i aint!) love the bit near the end

"Josh, dad's found your scooter" ! lol!

The one I hate is that Foxy Bingo on More4!
Have you not noticed that the litltle kid sounds like they are in Oz or something

scoooooooter!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Basil Brush, now that would even make me consider getting into 45K of debt with picture if BB presented it lol!! Love ,

"we want to borrow 25K" and that lovely bit saying you will pay back 45, i mean why not just put that money aside each month and you wont pay interest!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Women ..

"£25,000 please"

"oh really thats far less than we are paying at the moment"

ERM LISTEN YOU DAFT **** ... you were paying your old loan over 5 years and now its 10 years!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I think its how normal they are trying to sound thats annoying!! If I shouted asking where my scooter was whilst me mother was on the phone I'd have got a slap round the heed!!!!!! Bloody kids need to learn some manners lol

·
Registered
553 Posts
...and while we're on ads...why do they have to have the sound set SO MUCH LOUDER on the adverts, late at night when everyones gone to bedand I can't sleep I get the sound just right and then get blasted of the sofa when the ads come on!

·
Registered
186 Posts
mine has to be the crusoe fellow on the desert beach.... Ocean Finance to the rescue ...not.
another annoying advert is ITV Wags Boutique, where the lasses are playing footie, was ok at first but sick of seeing it noo

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah, I have to agree that the Ocean Finance one is the most annoying....that bloke's a moron....what a false grin while he's on the boat!!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
HighTower;786287 said:
I think its the Injury lawyers for you advert....

WILL I GET 100% OF THE COMPENSATION, will someone please shoot that silly B***H.
Is that the bird that takes a nast slip n slide on the reception floor at work??? Im sorry but my initial reaction would be to pmsl if i seen her keel ower like that :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.