SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going out Saturday night (Bristol) and Going to the Castle Combe Easter Race meeting Monday, thats all i've got planned really so far.
Also going to give my car a big clean as it will probably be last chance before santa pod and i'm going to swap my alloys round and put my multispokes back on:)
Have a nice weekend and Easter everyone:)

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
We're hopefully heading down to Plymouth for the day tomorrow (won't that be a fun journey down the M5 :rolleyes: ), not much planned for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully I'll be getting the Landie through the MOT on Saturday (so long as my mate can weld it up tomorrow for me). It failed last Saturday on a small hole in the chassis and a bit of corrosion in the same area, so just needs a few plates welding on. Other than that it flew through the MOT. It smokes less than my Ibiza did :D Sunday and Monday will just be resting, probably a bit of DIY thrown in for good measure ;)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Well Im having a few days of now back at work Saturday night in Farnborough doing some more filming till Tuesday morning then im off again. So during the day I guess I will be sleeping and using the pool and relaxing cant see me doing much be too tried

·
Registered
333 Posts
Tomorrow I'm doing a normal day's work (although getting double time which is handy), Saturday, Sunday and Monday will primarily consist of piles of coursework, mixed in with time with my partner, and a few bottles of wine!

Ohh and may wash the car too. (and no doubt be roped into doing my Mum's, Dad's and Brother's at the same time.)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I am working, working , working!!! ANyone near to Breahead retail park on Sat or East Kilbride retail park on Sunday just listen for the music and come and say hi...lol I will be at the reid furniture stores playing the music to the mases.. :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Going karting is essex tomorrow. Then drive home (birmingham). Spend the weekend there and then back to uni (reading) for revision. What an exciting life i lead :-(

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went their a few year ago now, nice place and good musuem.

¤«ĢrẹệnĞŏdđễ$s¤»;783166 said:
Im going to Beaulieu motor museum tomorrow, washing the car and doing some painting sunday and drinking myself silly monday! Excitement galore !!??? :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts