SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
521 - 540 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Welcome to club membership Keith! Thanks for supporting the club :)
Your leon is looking well smart by the way!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi all just joined the club,nice to be here

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Morning Cowie - welcome to the club, will look for you around the club lounge - it's that rather large section you've just got access too ;)

Cheers,

Patrick

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys,nice to be here,and while cumbria is 'past the edge of the world' i will endeavour to get to a meet,its a good excuse to give it a blast down the M6 :)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Welcome to the members area, theres meet coming up in Cheshire at Tatton Park just of the M6, or i think the next Manchester meet will be at the Trafford Centre :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #529 ·
cowie said:
Thanks for the welcome guys,nice to be here,and while cumbria is 'past the edge of the world' i will endeavour to get to a meet,its a good excuse to give it a blast down the M6 :)
aye afraid its a bit in the sticks ... would be good to see you down in leeds for one :)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Theres a thread about setting up a Lancashire meet if you'd be interested in the northern region area :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Welcome to the club members area chaps :D

Have a good snoop around and make urselves at home just like the rest of us he he he ;)

Look forward to chatting to you on the threads

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hello to the new members..

Any links to larger pics of your cars.. I've seen the pics of the blue/purple toldeo but not the burgundy ibiza and the black Leon as a full size pic?

·
Registered
223 Posts
leon1p said:
Hello to the new members..

Any links to larger pics of your cars.. I've seen the pics of the blue/purple toldeo but not the burgundy ibiza and the black Leon as a full size pic?
hi matey,hope your on about my ibiza,so i dont look like a total **** posting this up :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Leon1p,

Here is the beast in all her glory.
God I love this car.

Keith

·
Registered
745 Posts
Mat.. yes it was your car, just got the colour wrong :D, Looks stunning mate.

Keith that is really really nice, Mines the same but Luna Grey.. like you I love it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi Guys

Just wanted to say welcome and both cars look awesome. The btcc body on the new leon seems to really suit it :)

521 - 540 of 568 Posts