SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Mk6 Polo wiper for the back of the car, but I can't see how it actually fits together.

I've posted below a link to what I have (Excluding the bolt cap) I've tried to connect the part on the left to the rubber blade but can't see how... I then tried sliding it on but the connection on the blade has a bit interupting it near the middle?

Have a look at what I have... is it bit broken or missing?

I can't see how it fits together as one peice :confused1bb:

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Mine was all one piece. Looks like you need to slide that small bracket thing over the plastic lump of the centre of the blade, then the bracket clips on to the end of the wiper arm.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2003 Ovni Seat Ibiza TDI Sport 130

Thanks for taking a look at my gallery, you can see some photos of my car in here and track progress of any mods or changes I've made to it. I bought the car on the 9th of December shortly after the loss of my 2002 Seat Toledo TDI 110 - I find this a good change from what I had before.

For those who aint too clued up on these cars, it has a 1.9 PD TDI engine with 130 BHP horsepower and had a sporty six speed gearbox, the car certainly picks up very well - and gets the message across that a slow diesel car is a thing of the past. :laugh8kb:

What I have done to the car.

Phatnoise Phatbox 40GB.
Ibiza FR Mirror Covers
Ibiza SE Interior Map Reading Light
Seat Chrome Grill Kit
VW Flip Key Mod - With Seat Badge
6000K HID Headlight Conversion Kit (Xenons)
Front Valeo aero wiper blades.
Plain white LED sidelight bulbs.
Private registration.
Mufflerectomy.

What I've still to fit.

Mk6 Polo Rear Wiper.
Cupra PD160 Air Intake.

Pictures are a little outdated, when I get some time I'll get some new photos taken and get them put up.

Since owning the car I also had an Alpine CDA-9812RB headunit but decided to revert back to standard, I like the full red illumination. I also purchased a set of FR rear lights however I think the red and yellow go well so I sold them on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts