SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found out that a couple of people are sending private messages to people on this forum advising them to go to *************

Some of you may remember that Members from this forum including myself were banned for doing this and I certainly will not tolerate the same thing on this site.

Two people have been banned and if I find any others doing it then they will be banned as well, regardless of who they are.

Dont abuse the olive branch that was offered by this site and was not returned, you have been warned!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Its a shame there are "those of us" that wish to see good peoples hard work put down. Pity everyone can't just get on and be happy about other peoples good fortunes.

Keep up the good work Si + team.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Everyone knows for a fact that this site has all the advice, friendliness and other stuff that WORD THAT WE ARNT ALLOWED TO USE ANYMORE! hasn't, that's why all of us left there and came to here!

They are fighting a losing battle, even if they do advertise! Everyone will be back here anyway!

Tom

Tom ...... I edited this because 90% of ********* are decent people and we even have people like jasonp over here causing no problems at all.

Cheers

Si

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by toXXin
Everyone knows for a fact that this site has all the advice, friendliness and other stuff that WORD THAT WE ARNT ALLOWED TO USE ANYMORE! hasn't, that's why all of us left there and came to here!

They are fighting a losing battle, even if they do advertise! Everyone will be back here anyway!

Tom

Tom ...... I edited this because 90% of ********* are decent people and we even have people like jasonp over here causing no problems at all.

Cheers

Si
Dude!
ALL OF US DID'NT LEAVE ********* and come here.....

Some of us live in both places.... quite happily thank you very much.

Very different forums run in different ways.... not bad not good just different.

:no: Bill :no:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll take that as a sort of compliment ,theres noone like jasonp believe me,
and i'm not here to cause anyone any grief ,just p1ssed off with all the bitching ,(insert favorite cleasha here):p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hence why I edited the post Bill and Ben(Jason:moony: )lol

Some tensions will be around for a while and we all know that but I wont accept on here what wasnt allowed on ********* and i am sure that you will all appreciate that and if you dont, well I am sorry :elo:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Now I've got myself in hot water.

OK I'll explain myself....

What I meant was when things about certain issues became known, people decided to move to this site. I'm not saying the other site is bad but it shows that people have decided to prefer this one, hense most names I saw on here are on there. The bit where I mentioned where we 'all moved over' is a figure of speach and is often used...but picked up on from time to time.

Don't get me wrong, I still check out the other site, but I have found this site to be more helpful whenever I have needed it...I didnt get much help with problems to our Cupra on the other site but I have been helped out here.

Now I'm sorry if I've hit a raw nerve, that was not what I've intended to do.

Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries Tom, I am just trying to keep the peace because the majority want to but some people just dont want to do it and persist in causing trouble!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by toXXin

Don't get me wrong, I still check out the other site, but I have found this site to be more helpful whenever I have needed it...I didnt get much help with problems to our Cupra on the other site but I have been helped out here.
Tom
I would disagree with your comments re help on the other site as I am personally well active as are others.

Different sites, different flavours so to speak, each to their own, and lets hope the "community" keeps focused on the common goal.. which was the cars/brand etc..

:)
take care
regards
Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In Toms defence Bill, I do have to say that most of the 1.4 owners that have come across have all said that they felt ignored because they had a 1.4 and not a Cupra and I have seen that with my own eyes!

You can remain impartial Bill because you are on both sites, I however look after the concerns of this site and will remain sticking up for it and the good that it does.

A lot of people did leave ********* beause of some of the silly things that were going on and thats a fact.

Anyway, I have a site to grow along with all the other good people on here including the people that use both sites.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh dear,
Never fear Foofis Here..
Now, are you sitting comfortably?
Right then Ill begin.....
SPREAD THE LOVE ...COME ON, SPREAD THAT LOVE AND GIZ A SMILE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
GO ON, YOU CAN DO IT...A WEE SMILE FOR FOOFI PPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
Thank you.:p
Cheerio.
xxx

·
Registered
827 Posts
Originally posted by CupraSi
In Toms defence Bill, I do have to say that most of the 1.4 owners that have come across have all said that they felt ignored because they had a 1.4 and not a Cupra and I have seen that with my own eyes!
I dont feel ignored, its just that Cupras are more commen:)

If ever I was looked down upon by Cupra Owners on ********* just becuase I had a 1.4, I would have stopped using it along time ago.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We all have different opinions Stu and most 1.4 owners over here have left because they were looked down on and ignored .... bottom line is the site is called ************* so I guess that the name gets some people thinking ;)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Its not we are entierly looked down on, but not many of the reviews, or information on that site benifits me as a 1.4 or a Mk2 owner. Im sure u can disagree about that, but thats my opinion as u so kindly pointed out we all have one! Seeing as im not a mechanic or anything i am learning new things about my car everyday.

Nevermind

·
Registered
827 Posts
Originally posted by CarreraGT
Its not we are entierly looked down on, but not many of the reviews, or information on that site benifits me as a 1.4 or a Mk2 owner. Im sure u can disagree about that, but thats my opinion as u so kindly pointed out we all have one! Seeing as im not a mechanic or anything i am learning new things about my car everyday.

Nevermind
I totally agree that information about 1.4 and mk2 Ibiza isnt as good as topics that you might find about the cupras (on *********) but if you notice ive done reviews and fitting guides for the mk2 ibiza and 1.4 in particular, Thats what you get for owning a car thats owned buy the minoritey amount of peeps.

Aint seen much on here yet about 1.4's apart from your wonderful fitting guide. Keep up the good work:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The point is that people with 1.4's on here feel that they can post without being ingnored or laughed at.

And any owner of any car will be looked after on here, regardless of whether it be a diesel or a 1.0!

BTW we have 9 1.4 owners on the stand at Trax this year and I wish that we had more, it dont matter what size engine you have as long as you are looked after as a member.

Ah well going to go and clean my Hoover Flymo thats in my engine bay :D :mad: :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have never felt embarresed by what I drive and to post about it on *********, maybe it was members being shy:blush: , then again I get luaghed at by many (for different reasons:p ) as life is a luagh:D

********* also caters to all Seats and specs since its birth over a year ago and still does to the present day, the same policy applied to the SDC.

9 1.4s is a great acheivment (all seats?) and if I had not been involved with the ************* stand I would of happily taken my place alongside them;)

Remember size aint everything, what ya can do with it counts:elo: (no inuendo intended)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts