SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the start of the rally mk1... my test is nearing and the car needs to b seperate from the rest here comes the roll cage no back seats bucket seats harnace vents and a pop bang exhaust system lol this thing shud hopefully look mean i will keep u posted i may need ur help nic on the seats and harnace as urs looks rude :p

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Yeep, have you talked to anyone about insuring that? I couldn't even think about doing anything which I've done recently untill this year when i finally got my first years NCB.

Anyway, sounds like a good plan - I'm making mine into a baby rally car too I hope :D Give me a yell if you need a hand

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Get a quote before buying a roll cage (might put your insurance up alot!)

Makro at Cribbs causeway sell cheap bucket seats. Only problem is you need a card to get in.

They use to rally the mk1 ibiza in spain i believe.
There also was a mk1 twin engine rally car apparently, but never seen any pics of this.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Seat did rally the mk1 it used TWO 1.5 Engines one in the front and one in the rear, there were some pics on the seat site awhile back dont know if their there now tho, and were only small thumbnails sadly. Crazy when you think about it a 3.0 Ibiza! pretty sure they were turbo charged too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
my mk1 is slowly becomin rally tec gettin buckets tomorow and sparco harnesses got the back striped 4 aditional rally giant fog lights up front and red sparco flaps all round

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Put some pics up mate when you've done all that, i'd like to see that:)

mk1 Ibiza;777244 said:
my mk1 is slowly becomin rally tec gettin buckets tomorow and sparco harnesses got the back striped 4 aditional rally giant fog lights up front and red sparco flaps all round

·
Registered
10 Posts
when i get my wheels back il take a few pics got my corbeau forza's in today jus got to find where to mount the harnesses now that looks like a fun job.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Hiya mate, hows ur mk1 coming along? any pics yet? got ur wheels and harnesses done?
Paul:)

mk1 Ibiza;777624 said:
when i get my wheels back il take a few pics got my corbeau forza's in today jus got to find where to mount the harnesses now that looks like a fun job.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my white wheels back and the seats and harnesses are finished had a slight problem mounting the harness clips as the clip mounts on my ibiza were part of the original seats so no bolt holes, also i had to use spacers on the rear wheels to clear the fuel tank pipe but i couldnt use spacers on the front wheels as they rubbed the calipers, im hoping to get some pics done very soon gota shine her up first tho ,
tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts