SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Many thanks Tom, its a good idea and then I think some sort of montly little news letter needs to go out to let peeps know we are still here andmake them feel welcome on a local level?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
what about contact phone numbers for the members? could be optional

I know I only mailed you about it yesterday Si but I dont spose me SE addy is up yet? if so I will get all the Scots to mail their details to there, if not I will have to make it here at work, although the SE addy would be better

will not post in Scots section untill confirmed

G

·
Okay Dave, sorry mate I am just flooded at the moment and cannot cope with everything that I have to do at the moment.

I will get round to the email or ask Pete to do it for us.

Just gimme a little bit of time mukka ;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Just had a thought, (sounds dangerous I know)

these regional databases, we could colate them all then give each member a number (membership number) and then send out the list to the companies we have on board so that only members can take advantage of the discounts

????????????????

like I said just a thought

now me head hurts :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought of that one myself but I thought it was too early to do that as of yet!

We could do them as regional member numbers anyway so if anyone wanted a discount with thingymajig LTD, they could look at the membership details for Central england and see CE-027 - Mr Smith. Could be done that way, not too sure.

Tom

G

·
It was always my intention to get everybody to join up and give us certain details and we could then hold them centrally and so when local meets came up or events we would have details and especailly as we always rely on the forum!

I wanted to allocate a Membership Number and then we would send these details to the companies that are giving discounts so that they could be checked!

Another idea that I dont have the time to do!

What I would like to do is then lock the Discounts Section so that only Members could access it!

G

·
started now in my sections ;)

Ive added "please make the emailed titled REGIONAL DATABASE" and also asked for Site Name and a Contact Number (optional).

We should collect wot we can, and decide wot to do with the information later ...ie.discounts list, membership number etc. At least this way we can issue people with membership numbers if we have all their details ;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Si, sorry to be a pain first thing on a Monday but I don't s'pose you managed to get my SE email addy set up over the weekend
if not I will have the Scots mail thier details to me hotmail addy?

G

·
Really well mate, another boost for the site and nearly 150 flyers were taken and a lot of interest in the stand and the more we get out and about the stronger that we will be!

Roll on Trax it will turn our whole existance around!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Glad to hear it mate
Do you have new flyers yet or are you still using the old one?
I have given out a few this weekend but am still on the old one :(

Roll on Trax
Regardless of some nightmare problems I WILL be there :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts