SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the f*** do u remove the handbrake handle and gaiter from the lever on cars without the centre console??

I cant get it off cos im in the process of fitting my centre console and i need to get it off to put the other handle and gaiter on that came with the centre console!! :confused1bb: :baffled5wh:

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
not sure how the handle comes off but if your on about the black plastic cover that goes over the hand brake its just held on by two self tapping screws under a flap at the back of the cover which can be lifted with a small flat screw driver then it just slides forwards n off. :mad:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah its the actual handbrake handle and gaiter. Ive got the centre console in i just need the new handle n gaiter on to hide the area around where the handbrake is connected to the floor of the car!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its alrite, i got it off!! With alittle bit of force n a screwdriver n i got it off!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep im looking at speaker pockets as well!! Im wanting a set for 2 reasons: 1) Allows me to put in another set of speakers and 2)gives me more room to chuck all my s*** in!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i want speaker pockets! i want to try and put subs in my doors lol, as if my car doesnt have anough bass as it is, saw it on a new mini cooper once and thought it looked really good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts