SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone tell me how to remove my front bumper on my Mk2 Beeza :D:D

The front near-side corner is hanging a bit loose, and I need to tighten it up, but I can't find the bolts etc holding it on..... HELP ;)

cheers

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i remember but i don't if that makes sense ????

i'll try an have a look @ one and let u know ;)

the grille has to come off coz there's 2 torx bolts behind it.
i think there's another 2 behind the lower grilles (where the foglights would b on the GTI's)
there might b some behind the no plate aswell (can't remember)
4 or so screws in each wheel arch liner and it should slide off.

will double check all this 4 ya though :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Ben,

I'll have a look at it tomorrow night, I'm off out for a beer tonight !! ;);) :beer:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I tried removing my front bumber a while back when i was fitting my aftermarket soon to be upgraded fog lights. It just didn't want to come off i tell u that! More clips that a Japanese toy i tell u! So i just left it in fear of breaking the clips and not being able to refit it. Mind u my bumber is those small black dodgy ones, not the big coloured ones. If u can see on my pictures, ive got a dent on the metal bit that holds the splitter, i wanted to take that part off to sort it out. No luck though :( Looking at it again i've found the dent is right where a bracket or something is behind it so i can't get a hammer etc behind it :(

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Hi andy. If you still want to meet up at sainsburys then i`ll show you how to take your bumper off or tighten it up. whatever you want. I`ll bring some tools with me. everybody loves to know a panel beater, there your best friend when your car needs some attention.:elo:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Dave i hope ur coming to Trax! My rear bumper on the drivers side has kinda poped out of place when some :swear: reversed/drove into my car in a car park and didn't even leave a note or anything! Got a bit of a dent there too which me and my dad have tried to sort out, ill let ur mind to the rest :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts