SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any info on the parts required and cost? IS it a relatively easy mod?

Out of curiosity, would the Golf mk4 kit fit? (The one that's available on the vag parts website)

Thanks very much.

·
Registered
572 Posts
miniator;779929 said:
i changed my arms on the car to accept the proper aero blades and i would never use the old ones again.

they look far better, and work so much better too
I agree.....
i bought my arms and blades from VagParts....they were off the Bora.
i do however moddify them with the 30mm cut........makes no difference to performance some peeps raise the blade on the spindle so that it doesnt foul the edge of the windscreen.....and some use short blades from other car models...i have had no probs with mine....

They look far better than the OEM tolly arms....just pay and do it properly IMO...
good luck

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have genuine Bosch Retro fit Aerotwins wipers, which are available from http://www.wiperblades.co.uk (as above - leighharris). They stock 21" and 18" pack blades the code is AR 531 S

They are exactly the same as the ones that are fitted to Golfs without having to change your wiper arms and work just as well. I used to have the Golf arms but sold them after these came out as I didn't like cutting down the blade or leaving the wiper halfway up the windscreen!

The ones on ebay aren't Bosch and are pretty naff by all accounts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.