SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

2018 34k miles seat alhambra 2.0 150 tdi...2 weeks ago noticed car was cold and inside screen condensation bad and having to wait and wipe screen every morning. Away formwork justnow so wife says inside front window condensation crazy in mornings and has to run car ages and clean..since discovered under driver visor above head where also light is, the is biggggg wet patch and is leaking badly and does seem worse when bad weather....worried what cost might be and potentially labor more that parts... does anyone have any ideas.. normal garage said busy but thinks there is pipes that run above head that may be leaking ?...could be wrong but does seem to be worse if bad weather and we wrap a towel round the visor and everyday the towel is wet and sometimes soaking..????? Any help appreciated as annoying.. just looking for some possibilities I can maybe give garage.lee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does yours have a panoramic sun roof? If so check out these links.
(https://www.yetiownersclub.co.uk/d2/uploads/10/Yeti_Panoramic_Roof_Leak.pdf found on this VW forum page:Panoramic sunroof leak? - Page 7) .

I am waiting for the Captains tolley sealant to arrive but am convinced this is the problem with my 8 year old 90k Alhambra.
My roof leak has now been FIXED using the Captain's Tolley sealant! It will save me a £1200 visit to the Seat Dealer. I may decide to replace the headliner which does have marks on it.
here are a few photos and comments that might be useful: Alhambra Sunroof Leak

1 - 3 of 3 Posts