SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the colour of your car?
it's similar to mine and i was just wondering what yours is called.

·
Registered
156 Posts
No one has ever started a thread for me personally and I'm overwhelmed :D :D even if it is only to ask the colour of my car.

Well my username says it all. It is called Salsa Green and its very rare because the colour was only used for colour concepts and there were only 110 ever made in the green. I am unique!!

So if you dont have a colour concept then you won't have the same colour as me. awww... I do harp on some times.....So what is yours then?

Fliss ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know yours is a colour concept and not the same, mine is just very similar- i keep my coloura closely guarded secret so kno-one copies the colour.
only a handful weremade in my colour as well :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sorry driver, I didn't read your post properly to begin with. I realise that you dont have a colour concept and that your car is just similar in colour to mine :p

I take it your car has a standard VW colour as you referred that there were only a handful made. Well If you wont tell me what it is, I'll just have to do some investigations. But I have a suspicion what it might be. :D It doesn't happen to be metallic? I'll get back to you unless you tell me in private ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.