SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you know that we now have our first official sponser and that is Parkstone Motor Company in Southend, they are the oldest dealership in the UK and so who better to start with!

Look out soon for discounted products and services from them and lets make them welcome to the site!

Cheers to Wesley at Parkstone!

;)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Good News:), just make sure you can get the roadwheel bolts off in case of a puncture in the middle of nowhere after you have your car serviced by them:(

·
Registered
827 Posts
Originally posted by vee_r6
bit too tight for you Stu?!!!
;)
Yeh just a bit, we had to pay £160 to a garage to remove the locking ones they were so tight. the garage took 2 1/2 days to get em off cos they were made from super hardended steel. they said (parkstones) they couldent of over tightend them cos they only have a weak airgun despite they were the last garage to have the wheels off. Cest la vie.

There an allright garage really, parts department very good, courtesy cars if they feel like/rembering giving you one when urs in for a major service but nobodys prefect;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As we know Stu, every dealership has its plus's and minus's and Parkstone are the oldest SEAT dealership in the UK and not bad for us as a site to get a paying sponser after only 16 weeks in existance.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Indeed every dealership has its good points and bad points and it excellent news that they are supporting us (the royal us) especially after we are still in our infancy period:)

Any other dealership getting on board?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am currently talking to four other dealerships who will sponser various things on the site so that the site will pay for its self!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Dare I ask if SEAT CHESHUNT is one of them or the one thats just opened round the corner from me?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are having a competition called "Spot The Missing Mileage" You get a map and are blindfolded and you put the pin into the map and thats where your car ends up :D

All in good humour!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts