SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have just got off the phone to the guy at NSPCC who will be our liaison and agreed that from Weston Wheels we shall be Officially supporting the NSPCC and raising funds for them.

I a delighted and I was asked to say thankyou for us choosing them and the enthusiasm that has been shown (is that why we are the Enthusiasts lol)

I will be receiving a laminated letter next week and logo's etc etc to show that we are officially supporting them and then its down to raising a bit of money!

Thanks to all!

We are a caring site :elo:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Thats excellent mate
So its all confirmed and official then?

Lets hope we can do them proud,,, which I am sure we will do with ease

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The letter will arrive next week in time for Weston and we will then have permission to use logo's etc etc and we can put a page up for them and then see how things go from there!

The bigger that we get the more money we give :elo:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Remember folks and check the competition sections regularly as the money we get from there will be going to the NSPCC.

Competitions will start after TRAX.

Well done Si for getting the NSPCC as the site charity...great news!

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Simon,

Is there any chance I can either get hold of a second official letter or cpoies od the original. When I really get to town on this competition stuff, it would be nice to send a copy of the letter with my letter to prospective companies. As long as i have a good quality version up here, I will do copies as and when required.

Ta :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
well done si :) a good choice me thinks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Abi, good thinking and well done, I am being sent two copies of the official letter that will be laminated, I can always ask for another one if you think that it will help you out in the competitions?

I thinks its a good choice, Its a National Charity and its Children and plus we will have a link on their site and the guy that I am liaising with has said we can get local press involved!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts