SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has ne 1 got a Sebring exhaust on there car because i was looking at the range and the have a wicked oval style exhaust for the Ibiza. What other options for exhausts for the Ibiza apart from those who cant afford a Cupra.:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
I looked for Sebring, Remus, Supersprint exhausts.
Sebring and Remus has only one type that fits Seat Ibiza 1.8 20VT and they're both DTM look (two round pipes - like Miltec).

Supersprint is the only one that has oval one + it also has the pipe which replaces the middle 'pot' - that'll give you some sound!

I recomend you Supersprint - the prices for all are similar.

I can't tell you anything about miltec since I can't get it in my country, but I know it doesn't look as good as Supersprint since it is not oval one!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Originally posted by Surfer_D
I looked for Sebring, Remus, Supersprint exhausts.
Sebring and Remus has only one type that fits Seat Ibiza 1.8 20VT and they're both DTM look (two round pipes - like Miltec).

Supersprint is the only one that has oval one + it also has the pipe which replaces the middle 'pot' - that'll give you some sound!

I recomend you Supersprint - the prices for all are similar.

I can't tell you anything about miltec since I can't get it in my country, but I know it doesn't look as good as Supersprint since it is not oval one!
I just supplied one today to a guy at work for his 1.8 16v Ibiza.
Looked to be standard bore size and large oval tailpipe.

Not heard it yet but will do later this week I guess.

Rear box only.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.