SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Im trying to sort out at work if I can get a company car. This would free up the money I have in my car so I can pay some debts off. I will be getting the new spec Leon Cupra subject to this all going through and my Boss(Uncle) agreeing to it :)

Just wondering if anyone knows what I should sell my car for. Its a March 2001 model and it has 24k on the clock. It also has a Jabbasport Chip and boost controler, Miltek 2.5 Exhaust, and a Boost gauge all of which is two months old. It also has 17"'s on it. It has a scratch on the drivers door and on the passanger door.

What do ya reckon??

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
i'll buy the miltek off ya if u wanna split it ???????

·
Registered
173 Posts
Si, ya see the bit where it says " it has 24 on the clock" i think that gives you some indication!;) please feel free to ask if your unsure, stick ur hand up and someone will come around!:p

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes it only got 187bhp on the rollers but I think Jabba have sorted that problem out now with the 2001 bezzas??? Anyway, alloys are going with it along with the chip. which should make up for it. Exhaust Optional :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
if andrew's selling the exhaust i have cash waiting for him :)

soz mate

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Even if I sell the car to peter, ill put the standard exhaust on and sell you mine Could even give you my jabba chip? All depends on how I sell the car. If im not in a rush ill sell it private with the bits. If I give it to peter and he wont give me more money with the bits on it ill sell them to you :) Or whoever gives me the most money :) Mind you, you have taken care of me :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts