SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I know this belongs in the merchandise forum but I wantef to get as much attention as poss. The first order of clothing will be ready next week, but I need all requirements for TRAX ASAP to give me enough time to get it ready.

Cheers for the support guys

Matt

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're in my desk at work and I'm on hols :D :D :D

I've only got the cost prices so it might be worth seeing if you can get the ones out of the original thread.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Si
Got the call this morning, the stuff is ready and I will pick it up in the next couple of days and will get the cost prices at the same time :D :D :D
Do you think you could arouse some more interest, peeps dont wonna know at mo and I need the order soon !!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You probably could have your name on it aswell but it is extra, I think it's £2.50 more, will check tho.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Would we be able to get the NSPCC stuff done on merchandise in time for TRAX, 'cos if so, would get some more kit with my username on.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
From memory, wasn't the following ordered by various peeps:

Polo shirts
T-shirts
Fleeces
Baseball hats
Girls fitted t-shirts

Nobody wanted any sweatshirts I think.

Think the fleeces were going to be £17:50 and the polo shirts £9...I think!...don't ask me about the rest. Does this help?

G

·
We need Andrew to dig out the prices from the last forum if he can or Matt will have to post the prices please.

:elo:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The orders that were placed last time is what was ordered so if you ordered something I will have it at the end of the week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.