SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay ........ I have a problem that I need help with:

The stickers that Andrew kindly bought and paid for have all gone now and I have to put all the cheques into my account and then pay a cheque into the SE Account and then pay Andrew back, however I am dealing with some muppet at Barclays and they still havent opened the account :mad:

We now need some more stickers but I think that the sizes should be looked at because the small ones are too small and maybe we need som internal and external ones and also some VAG ones for non seat owners?

I would like to try and tie all this into one person and maybe one company that could do all our merchandising as it could work out cost effective and easier?

Ric(Matt) offered to do this but after all the **** has now said that he felt that he wasnt trusted and he may have taken things literally! He has put £200 of his own money in towards the first lot of clothing but peeps have now asked for names on the stuff and I am at a loss as to what we do now.

We need somebody to do this as it is important to the site.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Here's my thoughts.

SITE CLOTHING
I think the problem here is that the first clothing order became available and then it was suggested that we sell that at TRAX maybe and get a new order for committee members with usernames on it in time for TRAX. Nothing was ever decided, I know I had posted last week I think it was to find out what was happening. It has been one of those things, no ones fault, it just got a bit garbled.

It does concern me that Matt gets all his money back (he and I have been PMing on this matter). I am sure that we will be able to sell everything that has so far been ordered at TRAX. What we should maybe do is say that for people that ordered stuff, it will be available to collect at TRAX between say 9-10am for example, thereafter everything goes on general sale.

For the future though, I feel that it has to be money up front before goods are either ordered or sent to members.

I've said before, but if Matt wishes to move on, I would take this on. Certainly I think it has to be said that Matt has done brilliantly getting this started.

STICKERS
I agree that we need internal and external ones of two different sizes. I hate to say this, but the ************* ones are not a bad size - not too big, not too small. And yes, we need VAG ones.

Suspect that the stickers will remain as a separate company from the other merchandise, but it makes sense for one person to co-ordinate.

Can do this if you want!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I know I keep harping on about this mate but if I could get Transcal on board then I would ask them to sponsor the stickers or just make 'em but they will not concider my "plea" without this plan of action/presentation they keep askin for everytime I am in there

they would be able to do the stickers in any colour and I think they would be willing to do various "standard" sizes (which we would sell on site) as well as 1 off's in a specific size if required

we could figure out how many we are selling and get them to do a run every month or so

Steve at Transcal has already made me some site stickers and those who have seen my car would have seen them on the rear windows, they are done in frosted vinyl and look pretty tastey,
you may be able to just make them out in the pics of me car on here

If Transcal were not willing to do this for us then there are loads of sign writing companies round here I would contact for the same thing

I know I am doing quite a bit already but I would be willing to take this on too ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
The stickers are all ready to print where I got them done. Just need to make a call. We are running out of time. I think the large ones we had before were fine in size terms. The small ones were too small. I think order 100 large ones like the ones we had before and be done with it. Sort out all the rest and future Merchidise after trax?????????

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
I agree boys, we need something, anything for TRAX, then we can maybe ponder on things if we need to. Andy, if we go down your route for TRAX...and I think we should...do you want a cheque to help out?

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Does anyone have matts phone number? If so could you find out what he has in the way of clothing currently?

We need to sort out selling it to get him his money back. I ordered a couple of things which I have to get and pay for. I'm not bothered about having my name on it, I can always were a badge... hehehe

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts