SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please list below what you want in your section or how you want your section changed on the main site so that andy and I can get putting stuff up!

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Will there be a section added for Charity fund raising news?

I think this would be good for visitors to see the latest things we are doing to support this great cause

G

·
We are now looking towards the new site and it should have a page dedicated to the NSPCC, what we are supporting, what we are doing and a running total of funds raised.

What we need to look at now is what peeps want in thier sections and also anything new that will help us out on the new site!

Everybody can make a contribution to this so lets please see your ideas/

TY

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant see why not!

just use this thread to brain storm new ideas and how you want stuff layed out fro your section!:)

G

·
Matt, I changed the title to make it more obvious it for the new site ;)

What about this News Pro thing from Meeko, he said he sent it to Andrew, lets Members update news themselve and therefore will allow them to become more involved?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I can't think of anything in particular that I would have liked to see - but will let you know if I do.

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
You already have my ideas for the ICE section...

Was thinking though, for the funds raised so far. It'd be cool if we had a counter that looked like a mileometer, even better if the numbers were a bit wonky so it looked like it'd been clocked...

I reckon that would be a great way of showing the money raised. And you could have a trip one which showed the money raised on the last fundraiser...

Pete

G

·
Bloody good idea Pete ........ well done ........ or one of them thermometer things that churches have when they are raising money!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Originally posted by Pete
You already have my ideas for the ICE section...

Was thinking though, for the funds raised so far. It'd be cool if we had a counter that looked like a mileometer, even better if the numbers were a bit wonky so it looked like it'd been clocked...

I reckon that would be a great way of showing the money raised. And you could have a trip one which showed the money raised on the last fundraiser...

Pete
I like this idea
I think the charity page should have a running total,
also a section for news from the NSPCC themselves
and a section where we put the info for our latest event

The only other thing I can think of right now we had discussed before was a crashed car galley

will keep thinkin

G

·
Cool ....... how about you get a couple for us Dave and we have a few suspects on here and then we can do it and put it as part of the Gallery?

G

·
Keep the ideas coming peeps this is what we need to see.

The idea that we had for mechanical was to have a Arosa, Ibiza Leon for instance picci and then when you clicked on say the exhaust it would tell you what you could fit etc etc?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
you could maybe connect it to the discounts section

eg. you click on the exhaust and it tells you who is on board that can supply exhausts as well as what makes are available and the discounted price for members

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by Cupra Dave
Dave let me know when you want them and I will send you my crash pics
Why me? Would they not be better sent to the Gallery people (Hollow-head?)

G

·
At the mo Dave McG ........ Andrew is gonna have to do the new site with me so if you could do it for now or somebody else then It would be helpful

TY

1 - 20 of 24 Posts