SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes its me here again nagging away:

Well done everybody thats welcoming people in as I have had some really nice comments about it ...... maybe we should look at doing a mass one at the end of the week and all just posting below?

I need your ideas emailed to me and copied to Mr Holloway for the new site please as there is no reason why we cannot now get on with it and spring it further down the line? Its important to have everybody's input or there is no point in having the committee.

Abi, has been trying to put a lot of effort into the competitions side of life and I would be grateful if we could support each otherwith the things that we do for the site and not just our own little ventures as its a team peeps and peepesses :)

I started the NSPCC section and hardly anybody has commented in there, do we not give a **** about it?

I am not having a dig here but I can set things up and spend hours on the phone but I cannot get Trials, Discounts, Events, PR etc etc etc all by myself!

Matt is going to take the Merchandise over and so we all need to pitvh in for that as well if poss and make syre that peeps buy the stuff, Matt if you can ....... can we get some piccies of the stuff onto the site and on the extras pages please then It will sell a bit more I would have thought!

Steve has done a lot on the Mechanical side and that should all go up soon

The updating has been going well and its good to see new stuff appearing and its getting visitors because of that!

Hopefully Matt1e is going to have a programme that will allows us all to update and that will be superb for the site .... keep us info'd Matt please

I am still trying to sort out the SE Account as Barclays are being *******s so I will try and sort it and then sort out money for stickers etc etc and also money for hosting as I have lost track of it all now!

Please if you have any ideas for new stuff etc etc please say something as we have 20 odd peeps in here that must have some good ideas

Swearing on the site has got to be clamped down on by Moderators as it will not set a good impression to the NSPCC when they look on the forum and so from now on NO swearing is acceptable on this forum and needs deleting please

After Trax, if the Regional Co-ords could please start to look at Meets etc etc because all the major ones will be over now and we have Autumn and Winter to go through to try and buil our name on a local level!

I would also like to try and set up some dates for next year on the diary and get them sorted now so that they are in peoples minds and we need to start getting seen around and about.

Cheers all

Single Si :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think the site is running well, the team has progressed well and we now seem to have a very good group of people on the committee.

Si,

Some lessons in blagging are required for me mate, ill happlie ring up and ask for stuff but i don't really know what to say!
Im much better face to face!

Most of my gripes ive made with you personally so no need to make anymore on here.

We all give a **** about the site charity but to be honest mate i never even saw they had a section! Ill make a effort to venture in there!;)

As you say we all need to supprt each other, something that will be easyier after trax when names and face's meet:)

Roll on Trax, I think we can disscuss any problems there and then, face to face, no bull****.

:moony:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by CupraSi
Yes its me here again nagging away:

Swearing on the site has got to be clamped down on by Moderators as it will not set a good impression to the NSPCC when they look on the forum and so from now on NO swearing is acceptable on this forum and needs deleting please

Do we need to do this?

Is the editor not working? ****:confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Steve ............. I think that team work was the words that i was looking for here and its good to see that its coming together now after lots of uncertainty.

What I will do is make sure that everybody has a copy of the email that I send out and if you see a potential company you can then send the info to them.

As for the blagging, we have to remember that its primarily for the site and to get us ahead of other sites and it has taken me hours of nicey phonecalls to get people on board and make the companies feel welcome on here, relationship building.

If we can all do a little bit of each others stuff and keep an eye out then we will come a long long way.

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Can't beleive I'm the only member logged in at the minute... Scarey... :eek:

Any back on track..

NSPPC, it's not that we don't care about it mate, I just think people have very little to say. I have thought of something though just now... ;)

Blagging I'm **** at, don't know why always have been. But I'm still trying to get people on board, I managed two ICE companies so I must have done something right those times.. hehehe

I've already sent my ideas for the ICE section so you know what I want on the new site there.

Pete

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I am still in talks with Motorola regarding blagging some phones and hopefully accessories to give away as prizes to raise cash for the NSPCC and if all goes well I will also approach the Kodak dept here and see if I can scrounge anything from them like mybe a digi camera or two

I'm sure we all do care (as the chaps have said) about the charity mate and I am sure all our little brains are doing overtime trying to think of ways to raise money for them and at the same time thinking of things for the site, I know for sure my brain is slowly turning to mush with all the things going on in here as well as at work

Has your ppt presentation been finished mate? if so can you send me it and I will go-a-blaggin and recruting

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As you have said guys, I am wilting under the amount of things that needs to be done ........ apart from mine seems to be x 5 ...... I still think that we are all doing a superb job tho!

Flyers I will deffo do today I promise!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Si don't worry about the flyer mate. Between Carl and myself it'll be done tonight ready for upload...

Let me know if there is anything specific you want adding to it.

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just seen it mate, is that gonna be the flyer? Have a look at the one Andy had done as well when I send it round and lets decide and get some printed!

Apologys as I seem to have been holding all this up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I need to take my mind off stuff, Nicci is now in that cold hard shut it all out kind of mood :mad:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I totally agree on the Barclays thing and I work for them!

I have switched to Halifax due to too much hassle concerning cheques and stuff.

Tom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.