SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peep's,

My Toledo will be a slow going project as having four kids makes money a little harder to come by, cry cry boo hoo, anyway i will keep the pics going each time a new mod is fitted and the mods will be suttle one's at that, so my first pic is the standard form and the 18" wheels will be with me soon for the second installment,

And with that let the mod's begin...........

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the wheels and side repeaters both turned up today, fitted them within minutes of arriving :yes4lo: and now i will have to wait a while to have my exhaust fitted.

I will keep you posted on any new developments....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They went on without any adjustments to the suspension, they do seem to sit very nicely indeed, still not sure wether or not to lower it slightly, i dont think i will.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers bud, i have to admit i have never had 18's before and i almost did'nt, i thought that 17's would have been safer but as it turns out they fit quite snugg.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now the good lady wife has given me the green light i can now get my custom exhaust fitted mid april, anyone know good places in or around wiltshire who fit custom made zorsts, first hand knowledge is always better than going in blind, cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.