SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems at work now that we have a serial car key'er
we work inside a 20 ft fenced electric carded gated yard so it must be someone at work
been targetting the "nicer" cars of the car park
today, its my turn, both wing mirrors bashed back and out of sync
wipers pulled off and on the floor, and a nice scratch on the back bumper

must have done it within a 5 minute window as i went to put something in boot-fine, came back in, 5 min later someone says to me "whats up with your wipers"

ace

·
Registered
789 Posts
Its **** that people do this but its worse when its someone you possibly know and work with!

Hope you catch the scum bag!

·
Registered
28 Posts
id b unbelievably ****** off if this was me. cant understand how people can do this.

set up a camera or summin. will b worth the cost so u can catch them and break ther legs and key theyr face

·
Registered
971 Posts
really gutted to hear that mate, has anyone reported this to some form of management? i would refuse to go to work untill something was done about it, or drop them a nice bill for the repairs if they wont catch who ever is doing this.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i am the management its been reported to
only really come to light since mine was done today
2 others over the last fortnight
think they are putting up cameras, but we have alot of people that work on the motorways that are'nt the brightest sparks

does make me not want to come, if you cant gaurentee safety at work why come

if we catch who it is then they will be getting bills in future, unfortunately there is no proof of who it is so far

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
It just pisses me of, you work hard to get a nice motor and some jealous loser damages for no reason, they need a good kicking in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Blimey! What a bunch of barstewards!!! Can't you bill your company? Surely your car is insured by your work once its on their property, therefore if anything happens to it on their land, they pay. I would be going mental if it was me! :wound:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.