SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will my mountain bike (with wheels and seat removed) fit in the back of an Arosa?

I am looking at buying an Arosa but need to know the size with the seats down. So does anybody transport a bike or can you measure the space with the seats down and the drivers seat all the way back (over 6`tall.)

Thanks

John

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can fit a Panasonic 32" TV in, on its side, lengthways and the length of that is about 80cm long, plus a bit each side for box...I am 5ft11 and have my seat a loong way back, one away from maximum distance away.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Answer to your question is yes a bike will fit in your boot with the wheels off. i own a demo 8 downhill bike, with wheels on this comes to around 6 foot long. if i take both wheels off and put the rear seats down i can fit this bike in with an almost perfect fit.

Also you may wish to note that if its only you in the car, you can just take the front wheel off, lower the bike seat. fold the rear seats in the car down and pull the lever on the front seat so it is leaning against the dash then you can fit a bike in very easily. I do this quite alot with my jump bike!!

In the past i have driven form birmingham to the lake district with 2 people 2 bikes and enought kit for a weeks holiday in the back of my Arosa.

Conclusion: yes it is possible.

I might have some pics if you want, just message me and ill try and find them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just picked up my arosa and plenty of space in it - fiance is 6'5 and he has plenty of room.

He goes mountain biking every weekend so I am sure his bike will get stuffed in the back soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts