SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
BRUMMYBEEZER;785650 said:
Why do we not 'celebrate ' it like the Welsh/Scots/Irish do 'their' Saints..??
I always wondered that as well. My theory was that the English aren't as passionate about their Nationality as the Welsh, Scots, Irish, etc., unless it involves football ;)

·
Registered
217 Posts
its because we (english) are told we are racist and not respecting the multicultural
society the goverment has worked so hard to create if we celebrate something so english also nobs from the nf/bnp do silly marches which create bad feelings i.e. 100s skinheads walking through asian communitys saying they are just celebrating saints day

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
reno;785696 said:
its because we (english) are told we are racist and not respecting the multicultural
society the goverment has worked so hard to create if we celebrate something so english also nobs from the nf/bnp do silly marches which create bad feelings i.e. 100s skinheads walking through asian communitys saying they are just celebrating saints day
I have been at work today, wearing my st.George Cross on my chest.. Now for those of you that haven't seen me ( you lucky, LUCKY people!!) Im Shaven headed (not bald, as Mr Buckden would have most believe) carry a few tattoo's and look like a stereo-typical Skinhead thug ...Ive explained a few of the finer points to a sikh customer today and he was appalled at the lack of interest in *our* national Saint..there was a major parade in Brum yesterday FOR the Sikh community and they were carrying a double-sided flag... one side being the sihk 'sign' and the other being the George Cross. Im English, All be it of Irish stock, but English non the less and Im Bloody Proud of it.

G

·
So we cant be English any more?

The world has gone mad .....

I got a text about this today a joke but I cant put it up as I would be shot!

·
Registered
618 Posts
S1BDN;785713 said:
So we cant be English any more?

The world has gone mad .....

I got a text about this today a joke but I cant put it up as I would be shot!
Did it have something about not producing the text in 'other' languages? IF so i got that. Thought it was funny and im 'asian' .

·
Registered
217 Posts
BRUMMYBEEZER;785710 said:
I have been at work today, wearing my st.George Cross on my chest.. Now for those of you that haven't seen me ( you lucky, LUCKY people!!) Im Shaven headed (not bald, as Mr Buckden would have most believe) carry a few tattoo's and look like a stereo-typical Skinhead thug ...Ive explained a few of the finer points to a sikh customer today and he was appalled at the lack of interest in *our* national Saint..there was a major parade in Brum yesterday FOR the Sikh community and they were carrying a double-sided flag... one side being the sihk 'sign' and the other being the George Cross. Im English, All be it of Irish stock, but English non the less and Im Bloody Proud of it.
i have the same hair cut also tats i have my george cross on my house for today while washing my car this afternoon a lib dem counselor knocked on all the doors in my street but not mine he crossed the street and walk passed thats shows what he thought about patriotism :(

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stick has long since been laid to rest... Thug... never was :whistle: Misunderstood... Most probably... and none of my fetishes have anything *remotely* to do with sticks .
:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts