SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm would like to install a sub, in the back of my Cordoba Vario.
I will build a custom case, in the right hand side of my trunk. Therefore I would like to know, if anyone knows more about, the attached picture that I've found on the ICE page?

What car is that sub installed in?
Perhaps there are more photos, of that installation?

Regards

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
That's a moulded box in an ibiza. If you are going to build a box in a Cordoba I would suggest you put it on the left hand side as there is slightly more room there.

Pete

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know of the ibiza installation?

Is it a homemade box, or a bought box?

Is there more photos of that installation?

I don't think that there is a difference in size, from the left to the right side in the back of my Vario.

G

·
The box is custom moulded to my boot,

Didn't do it myself unfortuanatly, not that clever!

What sort of pictures do you want? I could take some if you want?

Listen to Pete on the Cordoba info, he had a wicked system in his one ;)

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Sorry I wasn't thinking straight yesterday when I wrote that, what I meant was that the central locking pump and fuel filler are on the right and you might have to get to these if any part of the central locking system fails. On the left there is nothing that you are ever likely to want to get at and so it makes more sense to put it there.

I might be able to dig out some photos of my old Cordoba for you, but I've just moved and I can't find anything right now.. :(

Pete

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Steve,

I would really like some pictures of your sub case. Is it removable, and how big is the woofer?

What frontspeaker system, and amplifier are you using?

I'm trying to get as many inputs as I can, before I customize my own system. I will buy speakers to the front, a sub and an amplifier. In the left side I will mount the amplifier, and in the right side the subcase. There is no difference in the size - right or left.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Pete,

Oh I see what you mean, regarding central locking etc. I will either make a removable sub case, or build it in the left side instead. Thanks a lot!;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.