SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here it is, still needing alot of work as im not happy with the bodywork or the paintwork but it doesnt look too bad.
as many of you will know, the pic in my avitar is my 1.0 mk2 ibiza.... i got bored of that engine, so i bought a black mk2 1.4 cls, and swapped everything over.
its been no end of problems and its very much a love hate relationship but its getting there.
sorry the pics arent great, some are off my phone, and some are from me and my mates roadtrip last weekend lol.

so far i have done...
storm front and rear bumpers
universal sideskirts ( going )
tinted headlights and side repeaters ( going )
16'' fox rims
twin dtm exhaust
smoothed boot
tinted rear window, blacked out rear side windows
eyebrows
sunstrip
gloss black door handles
m3 mirrors
modified grill
lexus lights
boot spoiler
rear wiper removed
momo race steeringwheel
momo corse pedals
momo gearknob ( needs a new one though )
bit and pieces sprayed silver, window winders, switches etc
ripspeed floor matts :( were in it when i got it, spilt bannana milkshake on the seat ones i had and they went yellow :s
seat covers
silly loud soundsytem... renders rear view mirror and side mirrors pretty much useless and makes the roof flex lol

still alot to do.
the tinted lights and indicators are going to be replaced by some angel eyes

smoked side repeaters

new wheels- most likely momo corse 17''s in black with mirror lip :p

i have a pair of cobra bucket seats to go in it ( there out the landrover whilst its out of action ) so they will go in with the harnesses when i get some subframes. will leave the normal belts in for everyday use though.

the arches are coming from the saurai bodykit, and the sideskirts will either be the samurai ones or m3 style
may get m3 mirrors with indicators and have the repeaters and old arial hole flushed.

de-handled with solonoids

boot fully smoothed ( hole for wiper and lock )
have some tinting film but i quite like the completly blacked out rear windows so may get a bigger bit of vinyl.

coilovers

thinking abotu a debadged grill

may remove 'ibiza' from the boot

weld seams on rear quatre panels smoothed out

driving lights hidden behind the grill

fog lights built into the smaller vents on the bodykit

cold air feed ducts built into the larger vents

washer jets smoothed out the bonnet

single wiper conversion with washer jet

maybe have the bonnet extended

sprinter vent.

·
Registered
215 Posts
its is looking good, even tho u have had all the problems with moving the stuff from the 1.0l to the 1.4l.

Is that the 'other half' in the 4th,5th n 6th fotos?? :p

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha, ''its for all that mad tight powa init, keeps ma rims on da road init'' lmao

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cruiser87;783868 said:
its is looking good, even tho u have had all the problems with moving the stuff from the 1.0l to the 1.4l.

Is that the 'other half' in the 4th,5th n 6th fotos?? :p
nah cant be doing with another half atm lol, would mean i would have to stop spending all my money on the car :p
i need to find one with a modded car lol then she will understand. as long as its not a corsa, saxo or fiesta mind.

·
Registered
951 Posts
They look like Konigs.
Dunno which would be cheapest mind.

Could do with loosing the badges and the Saxo/Lexus lights as, to me, they don't fit in on a black car.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah those are the wheels :) they only weigh something like 8.9kg's each aswell which seems pretty good.
i dunno abou tthe lexus lights, i keep wanting to change them, but they look soo good at night when their on. i may change them for some black ones, or tint the ones i have a bit.

·
Registered
215 Posts
graffacake;783912 said:
nah cant be doing with another half atm lol, would mean i would have to stop spending all my money on the car :p
i need to find one with a modded car lol then she will understand. as long as its not a corsa, saxo or fiesta mind.
Yep i no the feeling!! Im in the same position,i need to find one with either a modded car or one who understands why i spend alot of my money on my car. Cudnt stand one who told me to stop spending most of my money on my car or one who stops me cleaning it alot etc etc etc!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
one of my ex's said its either me or the car....
you can guess which one ;P hahaha

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well its looking good and my hat goes off to you for all the effort, i don't think the lights look that bad but they are always an each to there own subject, good luck with future mods.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i like the layout of there rear lights, not a massive fanof the oval foglight though, but i think when it has black angel eyes in the front, black versiosn of the lexus lights in the back will look better. the front lights look ok now but there a bit over tinted, the light output is crap lol, im using 85watt bulbs which did give vastly improved vision, now its back to being liek it was with the 55watt.
so after the angel eyes go on, its time for an HID kit :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
right, got me wheels, just need new wheel studs now as they sent the wrong ones, been over a week now, and i still havnt got the new ones they said they were sending which is a bit annoying but meh, s*** happens
more welding has been done on the exhaust, now as soon as i can afford it im goign to have all the pipework re-done in stainless.
i've re-meshed the rear bumper, now just need to spray it black as i think it look sbetter with black mesh.
and ive finaly started putting the 1.0 back together!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts