SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on with the weather this week? one min its sunny the next its snowing?

was going to go out and get some pics today but its snowing at the moment. :no6xn:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Lol on sunday we've had bright boiling sunshine.. snow.. hail.. sleet.. gale force winds.. it was the same yesterday too... its well odd!
Dont reckon its global warming though.. its just coz we live in Britain!!

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Kat;780834 said:
Lol on sunday we've had bright boiling sunshine.. snow.. hail.. sleet.. gale force winds.. it was the same yesterday too... its well odd!
Dont reckon its global warming though.. its just coz we live in Britain!!
Hmm, yes, I remember Sundays weather. I was stuck on the side of hill just outside Aberdulais. Lovely view when its sunny as it was Saturday, but soooo exposed when the wind, snow, hail and everything else came on Sunday!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
nah its not global warming, its becasue i have a long list of jobs to do to the ibiza and im working outside lol

·
Registered
949 Posts
The term "Global warming" i think is missused. 1 by governments and big corporations to spend more money on needless goods or services. 2 by tree huggers to bully us into their way of thinking. The earth has for thousands/millions of years heated up and cooled down for christ sake at one point the uk was a dessert and also covered in ice. I will do something about the little things when the major things are taken care.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
global warming is the latest word thrown about left right and centre.
its all a load of tosh, its meerly history repeating itself and an excuse for the government to tax us more.
im going to waste as much electricity as i want, burn as much fuel as i want, hell for all i care i may aswell sit in my feild burning tyres and oil all day, the world is going to end, who knows when, lest just live for each day and stop destroying our freedom for the sake of carbon emissions, im sure vesuvious (sp) and other volcanoes give of a little more than we can in a good few years in one eruption.
by the time the world does go t*ts up, i will be dead lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
think it's been bad here?? i'm off to canada then alaska next week its going to be even colder lol

G

·
Tree Huggers lol I like that .....

Its how it is in the North ..... what was even weirder was the other day there was snow whilst the sun was shining??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.