SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand what is going on but why 'punish' the decent members who come on here for chat and info? I've been lost since the forum went. I've stuck through for all the problems on the forum and still check the forum regularly. If some people are causing problems can we not just stop them posting and allow the rest of us to carry on. Soon there will be nobody left on what was and can still be a fantastic forum. :eek:o7dt:

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
it will take more than the "odd few" people to keep us down!

;)

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Well, all I'll say is it's good to have the forum back up and running again. Hopefully it'll be the last of the 'downtimes' for a while to comes and things can get back to normal again :D

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
I will do my upmost to ensure that any further down time is avoided. :)

G

·
I can only apologise to the decent people who are on this forum for the actions of the chosen few who want to close it and bring it down as I was told in an email ...

I fund this forum for free and that means I will not take any forum of abuse on it at all from anyone .. if people dont like me then ask Admin to delete your profile as we dont want you here ... you use the forum purely for your own sad purposes to discuss things that are now very boring.

Changing your signatures etc etc shows how immature these people are ...

I do not mind people having a go at me through PM, Email or Phone or even come and see me if you want but I doubt you will ...

Anymore abuse and you wont be asked your account will just be suspended full stop ...

Dont ruin it for people that dont really care whats happened come and take it out on me ..!

Any more and the forum shuts its pretty simple!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
fight the power!, without this forum id be lost, whilst it was down properly very little happened to my car...
im unaware of what had previously happened etc and tbh i dont care, look to the future. 19,000+ members we cant let it all be f****d up by a few childish individuals.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
I for one cannot understand how shutting down the entire forum because of a couple of troublemakers can possibly help, all you'll achieve is to drive more people away, decent people who can't be bothered with the playground tactics anymore.

·
Registered
6 Posts
RobDon;783865 said:
I for one cannot understand how shutting down the entire forum because of a couple of troublemakers can possibly help, all you'll achieve is to drive more people away, decent people who can't be bothered with the playground tactics anymore.
I agree. If these trouble makers break the rules then just suspend their account. We don't need them on this forum.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Agreed

RobDon;783865 said:

G

·
I dont disagree Rob but until you are on the receiving end its hard to make judgements

If there is any more from now on they will just be banned simple as .....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.