SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Theiving B******s

i went out to car on monday morning, and to my horror noticed the 2 caps on nearside had gone, then when i walked around other side the front offside had gone, so they had obviously come back for the 3 they never took last time, talk about hanging on!!!

Luckily i had 3 spare in the car, from the set i had to buy when they knicked the other 1, so hopefully whoever knicked them has now got a full set, and will leave mine alone.
Why on earth dont they just go to Seat dealer which is about 1/2 mile away, and pay £4 for a set instead of robbing mine??????????

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'll be getting some of these then :)

Bought some anti-theft caps with a small allan key to screw a screw into the side to stop them being stolen

Absolute pain in the **** lol Try changin them in the cold when you have a puncture at 2am hmm..... Took them off.

So took them off and put the nice silver ones I got with my wheels and next day 3 had gone! So I have put my crappy black plastic ones on from my old wheels!

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
i've had 3 1/2 sets of mine nicked from a kid living around me....its a pretty quiet place too...

First time the car was on the pavement outside the house, front door open and my partner had just put his neice in the car, then i see a boy kneeling down on the pavement by my drive playing with his laces, then my partner notices after the boy went that three dusties were gone and the 4th on the drivers side loose. we kinda tricked him coz i was furious and asked his friends who he was, and he could borrow the caps for the night but they WERE going to be back on the car the next day....were they?! nope. thing is, the boy knew we wanted them coz he showed them to me as we drove past (smug ****)
Next time they were gone on a sunday morning off the driveway. We asked a few local kids if they had seen anything, and knew who the boy was.
After the next time i phoned the police, theyt said i should have reported it the first time it happened, it may be small but its theft afterall and it shouldnt be tolerated. a few kids saw the police coming up the road to my house....havent had any trouble since :)

the stupidest thing was i was told they were taking them to use them for whistles....eh1? :confused: how could that be done coz theres no holes in them, just little magpies looking for shiny things

·
Registered
158 Posts
I picked up my Toldeo at the beginning of the week, today I have noticed that 3 of the black plastic caps (what the hell are they worth stealing for?) have been nicked!

My car has only been on my drive or in the parking space in front of the office, so they are sneaky little t**ts

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.