SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am now getting overloaded with stuff to do as some of you probably dont know what I am doing everyday, so below is the list and if you could help out then I would be appreciative

1. Finding a SE Co-ordinator and North England
2. Co-ordinating the stickers and merchandise
3. Liasing with the companies doing discounts to get stuff to review for the site and trials etc etc
4. Trying to get oher companies on board the site
5. Liasing with the NSPCC
6. Running events
7. co-ordinating the Regional co-ords
8. Publicising the site
9. Looking after the site account with Lee
10. Moderating
11. Trying to get the forum updates and a new site drafted
12. Looking for new revies for ths site
13. Writing the Events reports
14. Writing the news section

Anymore? Dunno

If anybody can help out then I would be very appreciative and I know we are all very busy ;)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have got loads Matt, and I just dont have the time to co-ordinate what the companies are sending me to put up anymore I really dont and then I dont want to give it to you guys in **** state so where does that leave me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
is this the discounts section we are talking here?

Send some to me and I will see if I can deciper it...:elo:

still need to sort something out with steve about his stuff though! I've run out of ideas of how to actually get stuff off of his pc.. lol I might have to break in and steal it :burg: then take it back after I got the data:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,716 Posts
I will certainly help with what I can

Points 3,4 & 5 I think is where I could help most

Si, I am quite happy to run with the NSPCC thing for now if you like?
all I would ask is that if you do want me to help out, I would like you to introduce me to Steve rather than just contacting him myself, if the occasion was to arrise

With regards to points 3 & 4, I am again quite happy to call companies and blag my head off for trials and things but to approach new companies (and I have a couple in mind) I would need your Powerpoint Presentation you created

I am almost always reading every post that is put onto the forum (incase you had not noticed I seem to spend more time in here posting than doing what I should be, work.) so moderation would be a possibility also but I do not have the power to edit or delete posts tho could just report the post to those who have.

Just give us a shout mate
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by matt1e
is this the discounts section we are talking here?

Send some to me and I will see if I can deciper it...:elo:

still need to sort something out with steve about his stuff though! I've run out of ideas of how to actually get stuff off of his pc.. lol I might have to break in and steal it :burg: then take it back after I got the data:eek:
Its the whole lot Matt, I have got so much stuff on my PC that could go up and its in **** state and I dont want to give it to ou like that :mad:

We really need some better way of co-ordinating these updates and to help you and Andy as well, could you post in here how you want them doing Matt for us so that we can try and help out?

Do you wanna come and take a copy of the stuff on my PC?

Lol I was over at Steves you dont wanna pick on his dad mate he will run you over in the Porche
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,316 Posts
I am almost always reading every post that is put onto the forum (incase you had not noticed I seem to spend more time in here posting than doing what I should be, work.) so moderation would be a possibility also but I do not have the power to edit or delete posts tho could just report the post to those who have.
me too
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by CARL
North of England co-ordinator?

whats involved?
Carl,

Erm

1. Publicising the site in your area
2. Arrangin the local meets in your area
3. Arranging convoys to National Meets in your area

Just looking after your section and getting peeps together on a loal level

Cheers
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Cupra Dave
I will certainly help with what I can

Points 3,4 & 5 I think is where I could help most

Si, I am quite happy to run with the NSPCC thing for now if you like?
all I would ask is that if you do want me to help out, I would like you to introduce me to Steve rather than just contacting him myself, if the occasion was to arrise

With regards to points 3 & 4, I am again quite happy to call companies and blag my head off for trials and things but to approach new companies (and I have a couple in mind) I would need your Powerpoint Presentation you created

I am almost always reading every post that is put onto the forum (incase you had not noticed I seem to spend more time in here posting than doing what I should be, work.) so moderation would be a possibility also but I do not have the power to edit or delete posts tho could just report the post to those who have.

Just give us a shout mate
Brill, okay Dave ....... I will mail Steve and I will say that you are helping out and for u to liaise with him for me if thats okay ..... we really need to build a relationship with the NSPCC cos they could be really good for us PR wise.

I think that I need to get a standard email up that will allow people to know what to say etc etc and what to ask for so that we can all deal with companies as this takes up about 3 hours a day for me, Its not juist ringing but we need to keep the relationship goijg as well.

Will have a think about the moderating because you can have a Super Moderator that has more powers so that maybe the way ahead?

Cheers Dave, a star as ever!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,860 Posts
I don't know how much more I can help...I'm just about to enter the "busy" phase of my job, but I can try.

Would it help for me to do the sticker and merchandise. I don't mind stuffing envelopes with stickers, and presumably ordering them. How does the merchandise bit fit in with Matt though?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
Originally posted by CupraSi


Its the whole lot Matt, I have got so much stuff on my PC that could go up and its in **** state and I dont want to give it to ou like that :mad:

We really need some better way of co-ordinating these updates and to help you and Andy as well, could you post in here how you want them doing Matt for us so that we can try and help out?

Do you wanna come and take a copy of the stuff on my PC?

Lol I was over at Steves you dont wanna pick on his dad mate he will run you over in the Porche
The way I like stuff layed out for ease of writing is text in word with no embedded images just the piece of text [image1] writem where you want a piccy..

Then pictures named image1.jpg etc sized 450 wide and a copy of them named image1small.jpg etc sized 150 wide....

Send me over some bits to look at si pls.... I dont care wot its like at the mo...

m
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top