SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be grateful if we could have a look at the following important things for the site, I dont mind who does it as long as we can look at it between us:

1. Flyers Printed and as many as possible (Andrew has the original or we can go with Carls, as long as it gets put on the site to download and some of us can print as many as possible.

2. Could somebody please look into changing the greeting email when peeps join up so that we can tailor it to what we want to say and we can put the rules of the forum in and direct them to certain places on the forum.

3. Matt, do you have enough time to look at this programme that will enable us to put our own updates on and I think that Meeko (Graeme) said that he had sent Andrew a copy of News Plus or something?

4. I am still trying to sort out this SE Bank Account as they are picking up things on the minutes like Lee actually being Li etc etc so I will get it sorted ASAP and then get Andrew his money back for the srtickers that I have.

5. I think that we need to look at some other stickers or certainly some other sizes and also some VAG Enthusiasts ones as well for the other members and also need to have a look at merchandise as Ric(Matt) has said that he no longeer wishes to do this and Its a bridge too far for me to do!

6. Please could people in their sections ask for any new reports etc etc to get some new stuff onto the site and AGAIN, put some little bits of news on the news section so that it at least changes! When you do submit something to the site please write a few words for the news section to point people to it!

7. Ideas for the new site and how you want your sections? Nothing in yet?

8. We need to look at this Database and start to issue Member Numbers and issue lists to the companies as soon as possible, can somebody take this on and then I would like to close the discounts section to Members Only, we can then use the info to do a newsletter etc etc and get peeps to local meets and National meets! This is important.

I think thats it.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I do not think there is much I can really do here with these ones mate
I have posted in the Scottish section for the database info and have also posted requesting news and reviews.

If someone can get a copy of the flyer to me I am more than happy to print a run

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave,

Your efforts on this site recently have been superb and yoou are already doing a lot and I need your help with the NSPCC, which reminds me ..... Email and Email to NSPCC

Cheers

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Cheers Si
To be honest I would rather be doing this than work but hey thats life I s'pose ;)

Cheers for settin up the SE addy mate, and once I receive the mail your sending to Steve I will drop him a mail also.

I would still like to print off some flyers as there seems to be a sudden surge in SEAT going about up here and I would like to get as many as possible onto the site as I still feel there are not enough Scots

Cheers again Si
Dave

Oh and I nearly forgot, have we heard anything back from Kim yet about the Scots RR day? I have still to call Jim back to confirm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats my fault Dave, I have not even got the mail off yet SOree I have another 200 emails here to reply to and I cannot cope with it, will spend 2 hours going through them in between job hunting, sorting out debts, trying to patch up my relationship and doing the washing up!

Sorry mate NOT a dig at you or anybody, I think that some people think I am here just to do this all day!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Take you time mate
It will all come together eventually, it all takes time

I can think of a million things I could be doing right now to benifit the site but I have to work also, not to mention having other probs too, we cant all do everything at once ;)

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I've been wanting a copy of the flyer for ages so I can print some to keep in the car - where can I find a copy of it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Andrew Holloway has the original of the new one mate, I was gonna amend it but I aint any more.

I havent seen him on today to ask him :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers Dave ...... really sorry bout the emails and that mate, as I get to it, I then get another load of stuff that shoves if further down the list :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Matt, I need to have a chat with ya on da fone when you are avail then I can talk to you about some stuff?

Aint got any numbers for you now ...... Its free for me to ring landlines ;)

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
I'll print loads of flyers as well - I'll e-mail Andy to get a copy of the file.

I think I'd said elsewhere that I would be happy to help with the merchandise. If Matt is pulling out I could take this on for you Si. I realise you want a break from stuff this week, maybe we could discuss this at TRAX.

Abi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Abi, you and Dave have been helping out enough as it is, if we ALL pull together and print off a few flyers etc etc then we will be cool!

And in no way am I having a dig before anybody starts ;) :no: :moony:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Quite happy to take on the merchandise though...I feel guilty that I can't help more with other things which is down to the fact that I either don't understand some car/IT stuff or I don't get enough web time during the day due to the job I do.

Oh...and I've got nice business cards coming down to TRAX based on the SE url!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts