SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WW...gerange=&max_records=50&search.x=0&search.y=0

LOOK AT THE THIRD ONE DOWN!

I'm having to go to Altrincham in a couple of weeks to take my mum somewhere, while she is busy I think I might take a look at this...from what the spec sheet reads I think it's a TDI sport...alloys are the same, has sports seats, etc!

One prob though is stretching the CC for a month or two while my inheritance money is put into the acct...I think I should be able to manage this and hopefully me and work can sort summat out!

The car last week was £7495 but this week it has gone up £800, if I am seriously interested I'm gonna haggle it back down and try and get a round figure plus my car for that!

Fingers crossed...on money availability, insurance, mum letting me, the list goes on!

Tom

·
Registered
54 Posts
That looks smart mate, better than most diesels from other manufacturers. You get a lot of kit with it as well. Good luck, hope you get it for a good price.

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
My cousin has exactly the same car but with only 2 seats :p the rear seats have been stripped out and its been carpeted, thus saving on the VAT as its classed as a Van :p Cyprus tricks go figure! Cost him CYP£8000 tho!

Good luck mate!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Upon asking my mum, she said no because the card wouldn't stretch to it but if I twist her arm a little I think I could sort something out, I only need a loan for a month or two until my inheritance is all in my name and once that's done I'll pay her back...

It's never that easy though is it?!

Tom

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I rang up Adrian Flux...£2700!!!

Tesco want £1500 for the TDI S, I'll be going for one of them then!!!

Tom

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not paying £2700 for insurance, not even if it was for a Ferrari F360!

I'm gonna pay about half that and get the TDI S instead!

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts