SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you alcoholics out there that the drink aftershock is actually bad ****!! This is not a joke but the "aftershock effect" when drinking this stuff actually causes your liver to bleed. Quite nasty really but here is a tip for you anyway. gets you very wasted!!

Whn ordering an aftershock from the bar mix the red one and the blue one together into a shot glass. Drink but do not swallow and swirl around your mouth like mouthwash for about 30secs....swallow and take 2 or 3 deep breaths. Can knock the wind out of your sails tho and makes you a little light headed.

Another one to get those legs to wobble is a shot of Vodka and a shot of Baileys in the one glass. A few of them and things get quite messy!!!

happpy Drinking!!!

Gareth

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
U dont have to mix the 2 aftershocks together to get that effect! Did it quite a few years back on new years eve in the wine bar in Cheltenham and i was out of it by 12midnight! Mind u i was only 16 at the time. But that was in the day when i drank quite a bit when i went out. Now im not a heavy drink at all! I just can't handle it :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hiya peeps

i've been drinking it like that for ages!we have compos 2 see who can do it the longest with the red one.gets you well mashed!great fun.all the best,keep drinking!Dave

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Just DONT try and keep it in you mouth for long..

I have had it take skin off my gums after beating a friend, and keeping it in my mouth foor about 1:30s. (i think it was just a plot to keep me quite when drunk).

There were about 4 oof us all lousing the lining from our mouths the next day :wow:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
The Scoobster Challenge.. !!

Drink 1: Purple Aftershock (Red and Blue)

Drink 2: Fools Gold (Goldslager and Vodka)

Drink 3: Green Dragon (Absynth and Vodka)

Drink 4: Chunder Challenger (put one shot of Baileys into a glass, put one shot of lime cordial into a different glass. Put the Baileys shot into your mouth but don't swallow, put the lime cordial shot into your mouth and still don't swallow. Hold in your mouth for a few seconds and then spit the whole lot back into one of the glasses. Then drink the full contents of the glass.. first one to blow chunks buys the next round.. !!!)

I am a pretty hardcore drinker and tend to drink spirits and not beer when out, so I like to catch my mates out with this challenge near the end of the night when they are drunk enough to accept.. !! lol

Give it a whirl...

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobster
Drink 4: Chunder Challenger (put one shot of Baileys into a glass, put one shot of lime cordial into a different glass. Put the Baileys shot into your mouth but don't swallow, put the lime cordial shot into your mouth and still don't swallow.
AKA a Cement Mixer.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Indeeeeeeed.... born from the dirty streets of Falaraki... drink concoctions to make you wobble..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by CupraSi
I did this with a mate in Leceister Sq and the day after I had bits of skin dropping out of my mouth:dead:
So why put your self's through this? ;)

Me....T. Total :p :D

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by smithrc

AKA a Cement Mixer.
That is quite possible one of the worst things I have ever tried.
It's like the whole mixture just explodes into a big ball in your mouth, and has the consistency of fresh vomit.

In Scotland though - we're not as poofy as to spit it all back in the glass. The challenge up here is to mix it in your mouth, and then swallow the lot in a oner.

Try that without it bouncing :p Makes you feel decidedly :dead:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
The added 'bonus' of spitting it back into the glass means you get to see how grim it looks and that it indeed looks like someone has freshly vom'd in your glass.. !!

Makes it really hard to swallow cos you know it feels like vom, looks like vom.... and pretty soon may well BE vom.. !! heh

I aint chundered while drinking it yet, and done it a fair few time.. come close to yipping once though.. had to stifle back the urge to blow chunks..

All very funny when you are really drunk already... especially when watching others drink it.. lol

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
You have a point about the visual effect there ;)

And yes - it's funny to watch others trying it - especially those who don't know what will/won't curdle :g

I'll never do it again tho. It's really not funny.....

I like tanning bottled beers in 10secs tho - with a straw to vent air back into the bottle ;)
That gets you pretty ripped!

G

·
ive got some nasty memories of that aftershock stuff. one was ending up in bed with an IT, then puking up down the sink, leaving collections of chicken, potato, corn, carrot stuck in the plug hole. Not a nice site when cummin to brush my teeth in the morning on a work day.

G

·
Originally posted by SalsaGirl

So why put your self's through this? ;)

Me....T. Total :p :D
Cos I was in the Army for 12 years, what else did you think I was doing? WORKING :D :D :D :D :D

All bought and paid for my little drinking belly, wlthough now I have left its getting smaller and I hardly drink out in civvy life!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
OMG u lot r crazy! Remind me never to go out with any of u lot EVER! lol

Got to hand it to Fliss, Im deffiently not a drinking type of person. I like to have the odd social drink when out with friends etc but i only ever drink a couple! I know my limits, unlike some ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
im with you there mate, i really cannot take my drink.

2 glasses and im anybodys. Including the bathroom floor.

Please no horror stories Si. :no: :dead: :(

G

·
Okay so there was this time that we went to Leiceister Square to Yates and Nicci has had her usual 3 drinks and was gone!

We stops at Maccy Dees and she heaves in the bog and heaves about 4 more times on the way home and just outside the tube station!

So now has a nickname amongst our local mates of Chunder Queen!

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I know where Si is sleeping tonight ;) And i can tell u it aint in the bedroom :p

Dont worry Nicci ur a lady u dont have to hold ur drink! On my hand being a bloke and not drinking every1 thinks ur some kinda freak from mars haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts