SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok peeps, I know this will hurt but I need you all to do something for me.............THINK !!!!!!

I have the first order of SE clothing in my kitchen and I need you lot to think if you ordered something on the old thread and what it was so we can get it to you for TRAX

Many thanks

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Hi ric!

I ordered the following:

1 small fleece
1 medium poloshirt

Let me know how much you want for the above with post and packing and I will put a cheque in the post ASAP.

Thanks,

Abi

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it was a fitted t-shirt, not a polo shirt?????

G

·
Damn ......... If you send me the original prices Matt, I will be able to work out the cost and put it up again cos we aint got long to go before trax, especially it they take a couple of weeks to do :(

Maybe the stuff that was ordered can go on General Sale at Trax and we do the committee stuff with site name etc on it again ASAP?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the cost prices and I'll PM 'em to you, watch your inbasket!!

G

·
Well done mate and I will do it tonight ASAP :)

Can you see the committee section BTW at the bottom of the forum?

If not I will set it so that you can

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not at the mo mate, if you could it would be great:D :D :D

G

·
Matt, you will now be able to see the Committee Section and you will see that you are moderator of the merchandise section!

:g

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I'm certain I ordered a fleece on the old forum mate. Might also have ordered a polo shirt, but can't be 100%, so if you have a spare polo shirt and someone else wants it, let them have it.

I'll have my fleece though please :D

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Hi ric!

Nope, what I said in my first post is correct. I don't wear fitted t-shirts so didn't order one.

However, I like Si's idea...committee members getting new stuff for TRAX with usernames on it. So what we gonna do guys?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Soz Abi, my mistake, getting old and my memory is going. Found my first grey hair today:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Usernames can be done but it is more money, would it create a them and us situation with non committee members?

G

·
You might have a point, but to be fair mate the people on the committee give a lot of there time so we could do thisbatch for committee and then do the next lot with user name?

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Guys, I'll go with the flow. It might be good at TRAX to have committee members with usernames on and then a general batch. People could then see exactly what the site clothing is like and it would tell us what in the future we need to order. People might decide they really don't want the usernames.

By the way ric...bad news on the grey hair...I'm older than you but haven't found one yet...my days must be numbered! AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! :wow:

·
Registered
69,316 Posts
I know I'm the only non-committee person to have posted on this thread so far, but you can't promise us our fleeces and then not let us have them when we claim them, saying that they are for "committee only"!

:( :(

If there aren't enough I'll do without though if committee wants them.....

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Chris, I wont keep stuff back, if you ordered a fleece then I have it and will give it to you, either at TRAX or by post.:)

G

·
I ordered a medium polo shirt and cap. Can they be sent through the post? and if so how much is the total damage? Polos were £9 and caps £5 wernt they????:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.