SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
bloody busy as always...

trying to get an IFF simulator working for my customer in Canada.... Damn software not working tho....

·
Registered
653 Posts
S1BDN;784777 said:
Paperwork for my off shore accounts COUGH
You should go the doc's with that cough Si, always seem's to be related to money, i suspect though im no doctor its ca****us majorus bollockus lol

Well im not having much luck selling my car right now, dam me for modding it so :rolleyes5cz:

G

·
Leon_Paul;784795 said:
You should go the doc's with that cough Si, always seem's to be related to money, i suspect though im no doctor its ca****us majorus bollockus lol

Well im not having much luck selling my car right now, dam me for modding it so :rolleyes5cz:
Its called lackofmoneyitis mate :sorry8bj:

G

·
Leon_Paul;784806 said:
same here mate, must be catching, one of those new spangely computer virus's that go through forum's to get you lol
They now do a lackofmoneyitis cough mixture ... guarenteed to help you find those coins down the back of the sofa :laugh8kb:

G

·
Leon_Paul;784812 said:
Noway, I was told I could only get that on the NHS paying thousands to the government as ever? You know of a 'dealer' like :rolleyes5cz: !
Well I get free prescriptions mate .... anyone want some COUGH medicine:laugh8kb:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts