SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
I am laughing at the caption comp that gets worse every min lol ....

Doing some more stuff on here and then Gym 9 - 1030

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's car crash tv at it's best....when's Raj going to get booted off...only a matter of time....what a hot head! Gym tomorrow night, and footy last night so my back's killing me! Getting old(er!!)

G

·
That guy is a ****** how he has survived I dont know ... I think Sir Alan likes him lol ...

Ah footy as well ....

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was trying to be diplomatic with my comments about Raj, Si! LOL Yeah, he's a p***k....only started back with the footy a couple of weeks ago....two years ago I was playing in goals and a big bloke came in for the ball, and landed on the side of my leg...my leg bent sideways!:shocked7fl: Medial ligaments were f**ked...when I'd go around a corner my left leg kept going straight ahead! :shocked7fl: Only just recovered!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Make sure she doesn't throw the Wii remote controller through the tv, as I've heard can happen, or you'll not be watching tv for a while!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey Si, it's Tre, not Raj! Ha ha...what was I thinking! Whatever it is, he's still a prat...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Excellent....good luck with it....in Ireland it can take about a year to get your test date, so count yourself lucky! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts