SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clarkson apparently said in a newspaper there won't be a next series of top gear but the bbc are saying there will be:confused1bb:

Hopefully it will be back for a next series!

Paul:)

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
From what I know, its currently looking for a new home, as they are redeveloping their current airfield for housing or something like that. I don't think he said there wouldn't be a new series, he's just been misquoted. I think what he actually said was it wouldn't be back in the summer, basically because they have nowhere to do the filming at the moment!

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
yeah - I heard about the location issue as well..... Hopefully they will sort something soon so its not off air for too long

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
they can film it in my garage if they like :p: I'll let them do it for free as long as I get to drive all the cars :D

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
yeah, but its looking more likley to be in the late autumn now, not the summer..

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
they cant film it at dunsfold anymore as it is being re-developed, its just down the road from me, occasionaly you can hear them testing the cars, its a shame really as its a nic eplace up there and will be wasted by just building a load of houses up there, theres a few businesses up there and a lot of nice cars dotted around.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
If memory serves, theres NOT normally a series of TG ON in the summer anyway? ;) its usually autumn by the time it returns ...

(altho' Ive heard theres to be a 'special for Red nose Day..'.. )

·
Registered
127 Posts
I do know clarkson had wanted to develop some of his own land to allow the programme to be shot there (nice to have a track in the back garden, I think I could handle the start line in mine)
However his local council blew it out of the water

1 - 9 of 9 Posts