SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lo Peeps and Peepesses!

Now that things are calming down again our thoughts move to Trax which should put us on the Map in a massive way and so I am hoping that the committee will on that day support me and the site in running everything.

As much as possible we need to look after new peeps and make them feel welcome and if anybody comes to the stand try and give them a drink etc etc and make them feel welcome as I would have thought that we may well stick out a lot more than *********

We will need to get the Gazeebo up and the barby and help with the food.

get the banner up and flyers and other stuff laid out.

Run the PS2 Competition and take money and also do a collection for charity.

I hope that on this day we can all work together as a team and show everyone that indeed we are the friendliest site in the SEAT scene.

I would also towards the end of the day get everybody sat down for a chat, especially those that dont know each other and hopefully by the time we leave Trax we will all know each other a little bit better and I am sure that this will help our cause.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I'll second that.
I think you may need to do a little gentle ****-kicking on the day though.

People (myself probably included) will be willing to help but won't know what they can do exactly, and will have to be asked to do something specific by someone <points finger at Si> :g

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I think I will try and point my finger in here before we go so that everybody can do a little bit to help make this one show to remember for us.

Organising is the one thing that I am good at ;)

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I think it'll go as smooth as clockwork ;)

There'll be loads of folks willing to help, and requiring only a little nudge to get them off and running....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.