SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried the k04 onto a spare engine i have sitting. the original oil line from the tt will NOT do to the oil filter housing. the oil/coolant line to the back of the block seems ok. will try the k03 oil lines on tomorrow night to see if they can be reused. think at least one will need a kink through 90degrees though.wil keep all interested parties posted on developements

G

·
Originally posted by redman
tried the k04 onto a spare engine i have sitting. the original oil line from the tt will NOT do to the oil filter housing. the oil/coolant line to the back of the block seems ok. will try the k03 oil lines on tomorrow night to see if they can be reused. think at least one will need a kink through 90degrees though.wil keep all interested parties posted on developements
Only just seen this!

Keep us posted mate!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
at last a reply! ran int major hicups since! the turbo inlet pipe on the tt is rubber and 51mm in diameter compered to the standard cupra 44mm, the turbo outlet is62mm compared to the cupras 48mm. all the piping is similarly sized, as is the i/c entry exit. theres no room in d/s front for i/c and no room around bulkhead to run original tt piping. that sums up the problem so far!!!

G

·
Originally posted by redman
at last a reply! ran int major hicups since! the turbo inlet pipe on the tt is rubber and 51mm in diameter compered to the standard cupra 44mm, the turbo outlet is62mm compared to the cupras 48mm. all the piping is similarly sized, as is the i/c entry exit. theres no room in d/s front for i/c and no room around bulkhead to run original tt piping. that sums up the problem so far!!!
I think we talked on cupranet about this?

What that you? I was steve3961 then,

I thought it would be hassle mate, i deal with TT's all day and they are quite different!

Good to see someone getting there hands dirty!:)

G

·
Why Steve, who else has got them dirty, the only dirty hands you have got have been from rummiging in my glove box! :D :beye: :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts