SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone has asked this before (or even if anyone has run a poll before I joined up)
I had the serious misfortune to share the same piece of road as a SSangyong Rodius this afternoon, and it struck me what an Ugly car it really is.
I don't mean it is built for purpose, and as an unfortunate coincidence it is not the best looking car (like a Defender or such), it was just ugly

Any suggestions for any runners in the Ugly Stakes?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the Saab 9-5...very classy.
There sure have been many ugly cars over the years....but in terms of modern cars these days I agree with most of the above mentioned cars.
The Suzuki Liana is ugly.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
I used to like Saab 9-5, a few years back I'd have loved to get a 9-5 Aero, talk about a sleeper car :D But with the new ugly chrome trim all around the headlamps and grille they do just look plain ugly :(

·
Registered
6,302 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
alanjonesbath;783787 said:
How about the Ssangyong Musso
aaaaaaaaaah!!!!! I hate Sssssssangyongyongs so much. I don't see how anyone could stand outside a Ssangyong dealership and think "if there that cheap, I'll buy one. To hell with style, dignity, reliability, handling, performance, economy, space, practicality and value."

Just to make my point:
The Rodius
The Actyon
and The Kyron

·
Registered
63 Posts
Porsche Cayenne- some sort of Porsche joke? Or even worse- those huge US 4x4 pickups, Dodges I think, with 6 foot high grilles, nearly as ugly as the retards that drive them!:shocked7fl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts