SEAT Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Cupra R!

Welcome to the site and forum...enjoy! Why not join us at a meet some time - get some ideas from the boys to mod your car!

Abi :)

G

·
Ello! :)

just replied to one of your posts ........give us ya shopping list of mods u r after and u won't go far wrong with the advice u get back :D

The boys and girls here have been trialling and testing quite a few bits and bobs!

Enjoy the site :g

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why not meet come and meet us all at TRAX? There will be 50-60 of our cars there, about 80-90 of us there...all happening on the 8th. of September. There will be a BBQ, site merchandise, free food and juice. Check out the Events Section! :D :) :D

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome to the site i'm finding it very interesting and useful.

Only got the car new in March but already wanting to make it more unique. The wheels are on order (waiting for OZ to make some more apparently). Plate should be arriving any day now. But i'm wanting to do the exhaust, filter etc.

Only there's a few things at the back of my mind WARRANTY and would the car be worth more when I eventually sell it, if it was in it's standard form. What are your oppinions???

Think i'm gonna do my best to get down to TRAX, recently went to the RS owners club day with a few mates and had a good day out.

G

·
To be honest when you mod a car you are only adding personal value and not any value to a dealer other than you getting somebody who wants them mods to buy it!

I had a modded Mk3 Golf last year and the car was worth £5000 and I had done £10,500 of mods and it went for £6500.

Dont let it put you off tho as it will be personal to you.

Any help you need, just post in the Mods section as there is a wealth of experience on here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.